When installing Checkout Pro (Checkout Mercado Pago), there may be an increase in the approval rate of online store sales. This happens because buyers will be able to pay using a Mercado Pago account and the entire purchase process will be done in our environment, which facilitates payment. At the end of the transaction, these buyers are redirected to the store environment.
To integrate Checkout Pro, follow the steps below.
- In your store's Administrative Panel at Nuvemshop, access Potencializar > My apps.
- Locate the Mercado Pago plugin in the list of applications and click on Configure application.
- In the list of payment methods, locate the Mercado Pago plugin and click on Edit.
- To configure your store's payment experiences, click on Edit on the Mercado Pago website.
- In Mercado Pago Checkout, choose the payment methods you want to offer in the Mercado Pago payment environment, which can be:
Credit card. Select the brands you want to enable in your store and, just below, also indicate the maximum number of installments to be allowed for purchases in installments.
Debit card. Select the flags you want to enable in your store.
Other payment methods. Select other types of payment methods that you want to enable in your store, such as Installment without a card (if you want to display this option at your store's checkout, read the documentation). Just below, also indicate the number of days for the ticket to expire of the means of payment that require it.
Finally, click on Save settings.
Ready! Mercado Pago's Checkout Pro is ready to process payments for your store.