To integrate with Mercado Pago, follow the procedures below.
In your store's Administrative Panel at Tiendanube, go to My apps - See all apps.
Search for the Mercado Pago plugin, locate it in the list of payment methods and click on Install.
Give your consent to the application's permissions and, finally, click on Accept.
You will be redirected to a Mercado Pago page to access with your data. Click Allow to authorize the connection.
Access the payment methods settings on your site menu.
Look for Mercado Pago in the payment methods list.
Click on "Settings" and then on "Activate".
You are going to be redirected to Mercado Pago so you can log in with your account information. To authorize the connection, click on "Allow".
Once the initial settings are done, configure your store's payment experiences according to the selected checkout type.
Change Mercado Pago account
If, for any reason, you need to change your current Mercado Pago account for another one, follow the steps below.
- If you are still connected to your Mercado Pago account in a browser, disconnect it by accessing the "Options menu" and then clicking on Exit.
- In your store's Administrative Panel at Tiendanube, go to My apps - See all apps.
- Search for the Mercado Pago plugin, locate it in the list of payment methods and click on Uninstall.
- Again, locate the Mercado Pago plugin in the list of applications and click on Install.
- Finally, you will be redirected to Mercado Pago so that you can enter your account details. To authorize the connection, click Allow.
Ready! Installation was successful and you can now receive payments.