To integrate with Mercado Pago, follow the procedures below.
- Access the App page..
- Click Install app.
- Now, it's time to grant the necessary permissions to the application. Click Accept and start using.
- You will be redirected to the Mercado Pago page, where you should log in with your credentials. If you are already logged into your account, please note that the integration will be automatically completed using the open Mercado Pago account session in the browser being used during installation.
- Carefully read the information about the requested permissions. Check the checkbox to agree to them and proceed by clicking Continue.
- Review the permissions once again, and if you are confident, click Authorize this application to grant the connection.
Once the initial settings are done, configure your store's payment experiences according to the selected checkout type.
Change Mercado Pago account
If, for any reason, you need to change your current Mercado Pago account for another one, follow the steps below.
- If you are still connected to your Mercado Pago account in a browser, disconnect it by accessing the "Options menu" and then clicking on Exit.
- In your store's Administrative Panel at Tiendanube, go to My apps - See all apps.
- Search for the Mercado Pago plugin, locate it in the list of payment methods and click on Uninstall.
- Again, locate the Mercado Pago plugin in the list of applications and click on Install.
- Finally, you will be redirected to Mercado Pago so that you can enter your account details. To authorize the connection, click Allow.
Ready! Installation was successful and you can now receive payments.