Install Mercado Pago for PrestaShop 1.6 & 1.7
Install the Mercado Pago module automatically, through the marketplace or from your PrestaShop panel.
It is important that you review the requirements to install our module. Then follow the steps that we indicate. It will only take you a few minutes!
|Versions||Prestashop 1.6.x - 1.7.x|
|Environment||LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) or LNMP stack|
|System||Linux x86, Windows x86-64|
|Web Server||Apache 2.x, Nginx 1.7.x|
|PHP Version||PHP 5.6 to 7.1 for PrestaShop 1.6 |
PHP 5.6 or higher for PrestaShop 1.7
|Database||MySQL 5.6 or higher (Oracle or Percona)|
|Extension Dependency||PDO_MySQL, simplexml, mcrypt, hash, GD, DOM, iconv, curl, SOAP (for Webservices API)|
|Additional configuration||safe_mode off * memory_limite larger than 256MB (512MB recommended)|
Install Mercado Pago for PrestaShop automatically by following these steps from the "Customize" section in your administrator:
- Go to the Modules Catalog and look for "Mercado Pago" among the modules offer.
- Click Install and then look for it in the "Module Manager" section.
- Activate it to start configuring the module in your store.
Excellent! You will see the module installed in the Customize section of your administration panel.
Install the module by following these steps:
- Download the .zip file directly from our Github or from the Prestashop modules directory.
- Go to the "Module Manager" section in the "Customize" section of your administrator.
- Click the "Upload a Module" button in the upper right corner.
- Select or drag the previously downloaded mercadopago.zip file.
- Done! The Mercado Pago module will be installed in your online store.
Check that everything went well from your PrestaShop desktop. You will see the module among your installed Plugins. Activate it to proceed to the integration of your account and the configuration steps.
We advise you to make a backup copy of your page before making any changes. Once the copy is ready, delete all the files related to the previous version of the module.
Then execute the steps of a new installation to update your page with the latest version of the Mercado Pago module available.