Mercado Pago for Shopify
Mercado Pago solutions in Shopify will allow you to collect online on your website, with no need to have technical or programming knowledge.
Mercado Pago Redirect Checkout
Configure our module to finalize the purchase on Mercado Pago site during the purchase process in your Shopify store.
What can I do with Mercado Pago payment gateway?
|Mercado Pago Interface||We take care of it! You don't have to worry about implementing and designing a checkout.|
|Ads tracking||Track your marketing campaigns in detail throughout the process.|
|Payment methods||Accept payments with credit and debit card, cash and money in Mercado Pago account.|
|Financing||Sell in installments and offer the promotions available.|
|Payment as guest||Allow your customers to pay even if they don’t have a Mercado Pago account.|
|Discounts||Use coupons to offer promotions to your customers.|
How to configure Mercado Pago module?
Follow these steps to process payments with Checkout Pro:
- In Shopify admin panel, go to the Payments section under Settings.
- In the Third-party providers box, search for Mercado Pago and select it.
- Get the credentials Client id e Client secret, and paste them into the corresponding fields.
- Choose the payment methods you want to offer your clients.
- Be sure to select Test mode to verify everything is working properly before going into production.
- Activate the module to save the changes.
Done! Mercado Pago was installed and configured. Once you have done tests, you can come to this same section to deactivate the test environment and receive real payments.
Payment status mapping
The following diagram represents the correlation between the status of a payment in Mercado Pago and the order status in Shopify.
|Estado del pago||Mercado Pago status||Shopify order status|
|In process||In process||Pending|
|In mediation||In mediation||Pending|