We recommend you customize the checkout information of the store to ensure a better shopping experience and a smoother integration between Checkout Pro and Shopify. To do so, follow the steps below:
Configure the company name
- Go to your Shopify store.
- In the store's administrative panel, click on Settings.
- Once there, select the Checkout option.
- In the Customer Information section, select the field "Company Name" as required.
Configure the store language
- In the administrative panel of the store, click on Settings. There, click on Languages.
- In the Default Language section, you can choose the language in which the store will operate. Click on Change default.
- On the next screen, choose a language, and click on the Save button.
Set values of buyer's identification
The Shopify store will display the request fields of the buyer's identification with the term "Company". To replace it with the identification requested according to the country where the store operates, follow these steps:
- Within the store administration panel, click on Settings. There, click on Languages.
- In the Default Language section you can choose the language in which you want the store to operate. Click Change theme language.
- On the next screen, click the Change Theme Language button again and choose your preferred language.
- Use the search bar on the site to search for the word "Company". The search will return several fields that you can edit.
- Replace the following entries with the identification type that your store will request according to the country where it operates (e.g. CPF for Brazil):
- Company label
- Optional company label
- Address company blank
- Address – Company
- Click on Save.