Configure payment notifications
To configure the order status for payment notifications, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the menu Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods.
- To configure the status of the payments, access the Mercado Pago > Advanced option and navigate to the "Order Status Options" option.
For each payment status, you can select an order status. Then, when your store receives a payment notification, the module will automatically update the order with the configured status. 3. To save the settings, click the Save Config button.
Ready! Notification status has been configured successfully.
Having selected Checkout API to receive payments from your store, it is important to configure the email notifications that will notify the user of their transactions. See below how to customize sending transactional email in Magento 2 management panel.
- Go to Marketing > Communications > Email Templates > Add New Template menu and create the new email template.
- In Stores > Settings > Configuration > Sales > Sales Emails, add the template created in the event settings on the platform (example: "payment approved").
- Once the necessary settings have been made, install and configure a SMTP server of your choice to enable the e-mail notifications.
- Send a test email to ensure the platform is sending emails correctly.
Ready! email notifications have been successfully configured.